www.www.buonovino.com

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptionsDigestDigest PreferencesFAQFAQSearchSearchMemberlistMemberlistUsergroupsUsergroupsRegisterRegisterFAQ安全提示FAQDonate
ProfileProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT...
Goto pagePrevious1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9Next
Post new topicReply to topicThank Post www.www.buonovino.com Forum Index->SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic::View next topic
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:09 pmPost subject: Re: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

I see from these responses that many are enjoying the facility without paying anything. Of course for this we need to blame our own mentality and the politicians who want to give anything from computer to two wheeler free in order to get votes.

Though I have contributed much of my time to SEFI I also have the habit of paying Rs.3000 every year to SEFI, as maintaining the site requires money. Rs 3K is nothing to many who are in the business and moreover you can claim 50% of it under Icons tax as donation. Hence I urge everyone to contribute regularly than contributing only for seminars conducted by SEFI.

Best wishes
NS

imteyaz_ahmad wrote:
Dear Admin,

Can you please tell me if there is any fixed or minimum amount that one need to contribute to SEFI? Do i need to send copy of payment receipt too?

Regards
Imteyaz

On 21 February 2018 at 16:38, admin wrote:
Quote:
Dear All,

Thank you for your online /offline contributions so far. There is a correction in bank account information that was earlier shared. Relevant pages on website have been corrected to this effect.

The correct IFSC code for SEFI bank account is HDFC0000060 instead of HDFC0000240 as shared earlier.

The complete and correct account information thus becomes

• SB A/c. No. : 00601450000635
  • RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000060
  • MICR: 400240015
  • Account Branch : FORT MUMBAI
  • Branch Address : NANIK MOTWANI MARG , MANEKJI WADIA BLDG, GROUND FLOOR FORT

你也可以安全地使用信用卡/德作出贡献t card/ Net banking and Wallets through our CCAvenue Payment Gateway facility which can be accessed by visiting this link ://www.buonovino.com/?q=donate

Check/DD can also be sent to SEFI Office at following address
半岛网页版登陆
Address:
C/o VMS Consultants Pvt Ltd.
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021

Should you have any concerns or difficulties do write to us atadmin@www.buonovino.com(admin@www.buonovino.com) (admin@www.buonovino.com (admin@www.buonovino.com))

Best regards

Admin SEFI

Posted via Email
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

Post发布:2018年结婚2月28日下午7:10Post subject: Re: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dr. N. Subramanian wrote:
I see from these responses that many are enjoying the facility without paying anything. Of course for this we need to blame our own mentality and the politicians who want to give anything from computer to two wheeler free in order to get votes.

Though I have contributed much of my time to SEFI I also have the habit of paying Rs.3000 every year to SEFI, as maintaining the site requires money. Rs 3K is nothing to many who are in the business and moreover you can claim 50% of it under IcomIncome tax laws as donation. Hence I urge everyone to contribute regularly than contributing only for seminars conducted by SEFI.

Best wishes
NS

imteyaz_ahmad wrote:
Dear Admin,

Can you please tell me if there is any fixed or minimum amount that one need to contribute to SEFI? Do i need to send copy of payment receipt too?

Regards
Imteyaz

Quote:
Dear All,

Thank you for your online /offline contributions so far. There is a correction in bank account information that was earlier shared. Relevant pages on website have been corrected to this effect.

The correct IFSC code for SEFI bank account is HDFC0000060 instead of HDFC0000240 as shared earlier.

你也可以安全地使用信用卡/德作出贡献t card/ Net banking and Wallets through our CCAvenue Payment Gateway facility which can be accessed by visiting this link ://www.buonovino.com/?q=donate

半岛网页版登陆
Address:
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021

Should you have any concerns or difficulties do write to us atadmin@www.buonovino.com(admin@www.buonovino.com) (admin@www.buonovino.com (admin@www.buonovino.com))

Best regards

Admin SEFI

Posted via Email
alpa_sheth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 amPost subject: Re: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Many thanks, Dr Subramanian, for your unstinting support, as always, to SEFI. You donate not just in cash but very significantly through your wise posts. SEFI is privileged to have you as its esteemed member and contributor.

I do hope, dear members, that you will take heed and contribute so that we can keep SEFI alive for many many years to come.

And to those of you who have already acted upon this request for contribution, many thanks again.

warm regards,
Alpa

Though I have contributed much of my time to SEFI I also have the habit of paying Rs.3000 every year to SEFI, as maintaining the site requires money. Rs 3K is nothing to many who are in the business and moreover you can claim 50% of it under IcomIncome tax laws as donation. Hence I urge everyone to contribute regularly than contributing only for seminars conducted by SEFI.

Best wishes
NS

imteyaz_ahmad wrote:
Dear Admin,

Regards
Imteyaz

Quote:
Dear All,

半岛网页版登陆
Address:
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021

Best regards

Admin SEFI

Posted via Email
VISHWANATHA S N
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:50 pmPost subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Sir am a student,am not earning anything now so I have money problem what can I do tell me sir

On 01-Mar-2018 1:50 am, "Dr. N. Subramanian" forum@www.buonovino.com)> wrote:[quote]I see from these responses that many are enjoying the facility without paying anything. Of course for this we need to blame our own mentality and the politicians who want to give anything from computer to two wheeler free in order to get votes.

Though I have contributed much of my time to SEFI I also have the habit of paying Rs.3000 every year to SEFI, as maintaining the site requires money. Rs 3K is nothing to many who are in the business and moreover you can claim 50% of it under Icons tax as donation. Hence I urge everyone to contribute regularly than contributing only for seminars conducted by SEFI.

Best wishes
NS

imteyaz_ahmad wrote:Dear Admin,

Regards
Imteyaz

On 21 February 2018 at 16:38, adminwrote:
——一个uto removed--

Posted via Email
PushkarKokane
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 amPost subject: Reply with quote

SirI will not able to pay money still I have not got Job . Well known
saibai40
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 amPost subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Sir,

I have to make the following suggestions for your consideration:

1.Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd- needs to be added just above the SB A/c No.

2. Name of the Payee 'STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA' needs to be specifically mentioned�(although it is mentioned in the address part), as below:

� � Check/DD[ Payee/payable to: 'STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA' ]can also be sent to SEFI Office at the following address:

Thanks & regards,

R. G. KULKARNI,

GF-2, SHANTIVAN-2/B,
RAHEJA TOWNSHIP,�L S RAHEJA CR RD 3,
MALAD-(E)
MUMBAI - 400 097
MAHARASHTRA
INDIA
email =�mohan_kul@rgkulkarni.com

Tel:��� � +91 22 28777135 (Res)
���������� +91 22 28789769 (Res)
Fax:��� +91 22�28780311

Mobile: +91 9821313044
����������� +91 9717012308 [in New Delhi]

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 12:39 AM, Dr. N. Subramanian forum@www.buonovino.com)> wrote:
[quote]I see from these responses that many are enjoying the facility without paying anything. Of course for this we need to blame our own mentality and the politicians who want to give anything from computer to two wheeler free in order to get votes.

Best wishes
NS

Regards
Imteyaz

On 21 February 2018 at 16:38, adminwrote:
——一个uto removed--

Posted via Email
SATYAPAUL
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 amPost subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

请发送ifsc账户的账户信息number of bank.amount can not be transferred unless correct account with bank details is furnished.you are requested to send the correct account detals. regards satya pal On Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:37:22 +0530 "alpa_sheth" wrote > Many thanks, Dr Subramanian, for your unstinting support, as always, to SEFI. You donate not just in cash but very significantly through your wise posts. SEFI is privileged to have you as its esteemed member and contributor. > > I do hope, dear members, that you will take heed and contribute so that we can keep SEFI alive for many many years to come. > > And to those of you who have already acted upon this request for contribution, many thanks again. > > warm regards, > Alpa > > > > Dr. N. Subramanian wrote: Dr. N. Subramanian wrote: I see from these responses that many are enjoying the facility without paying anything. Of course for this we need to blame our own mentality and the politicians who want to give anything from computer to two wheeler free in order to get votes. > > Though I have contributed much of my time to SEFI I also have the habit of paying Rs.3000 every year to SEFI, as maintaining the site requires money. Rs 3K is nothing to many who are in the business and moreover you can claim 50% of it under IcomIncome tax laws as donation. Hence I urge everyone to contribute regularly than contributing only for seminars conducted by SEFI. > > Best wishes > NS > > imteyaz_ahmad wrote: Dear Admin, > > Can you please tell me if there is any fixed or minimum amount that one need to contribute to SEFI? Do i need to send copy of payment receipt too? > > > > > Regards > Imteyaz > > > > > > On 21 February 2018 at 16:38, admin wrote: > --auto removed--

Posted via Email
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:53 amPost subject: Re: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Thanks Er KULKARNI

We shall make necessary update as suggested.

We would like to inform that ICICI Credit Card (VISA) Payment facility is functional now, this had been having issues for couple of days. Now the same is rectified and may tried whiledonating to SEFI.

Best Regards

Admin

[quote="saibai40"]Sir,

I have to make the following suggestions for your consideration:

1.Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd- needs to be added just above the SB A/c No.

2. Name of the Payee 'STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA' needs to be specifically mentioned (although it is mentioned in the address part), as below:

Check/DD[ Payee/payable to: 'STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA' ]can also be sent to SEFI Office at the following address:

Thanks & regards,

R. G. KULKARNI,

GF-2, SHANTIVAN-2/B,
RAHEJA TOWNSHIP, L S RAHEJA CR RD 3,
MALAD-(E)
MUMBAI - 400 097
MAHARASHTRA
INDIA
email =mohan_kul@rgkulkarni.com

Tel: +91 22 28777135 (Res)
+91 22 28789769 (Res)
Fax: +91 22 28780311

Mobile: +91 9821313044
+91 9717012308 [in New Delhi]

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 12:39 AM, Dr. N. Subramanian wrote:
Quote:

Best wishes
NS

Regards
Imteyaz

——一个uto removed--

Posted via Email

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
N. Prabhakar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:55 pmPost subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

I have made a donation of Rs.500/- to SEFI on 27th February, 2018 from my HDFC account to your Bank account in HDFC Bank, Fort Branch.
I am attaching herewith a docx file showing the HDFC Bank's statement for the above payment.

Please confirm to me by E-mail that you are in receipt of this payment.

With best wishes,

Yours truly,

N. Prabhakar
Chartered Structural Engineer
Vasai (E), Pin 401 208

Sent withMailtrack

On 21 February 2018 at 16:38, admin forum@www.buonovino.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Dear All,

Thank you for your online /offline contributions so far. There is a�correction�in bank account information that was earlier shared. Relevant pages on website have been corrected to this effect.

The correct IFSC code for SEFI bank account is��HDFC0000060�instead of��HDFC0000240�as shared earlier.

• Branch Address� � � � : NANIK MOTWANI MARG , MANEKJI WADIA BLDG, GROUND FLOOR� �FORT��

你也可以安全地使用信用卡/德作出贡献t card/ Net banking and Wallets through our CCAvenue Payment Gateway facility which can be accessed by visiting this link :��//www.buonovino.com/?q=donate

半岛网页版登陆
Address:
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021

Should you have any concerns or difficulties do write to us� �at�admin@www.buonovino.com (admin@www.buonovino.com) (admin@www.buonovino.com (admin@www.buonovino.com))�

Best regards

Admin SEFI

Posted via Email

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
SEFI_Payment_27022018.docx
Description:

Download
Filename: SEFI_Payment_27022018.docx
Filesize: 198.44 KB
Downloaded: 470 Time(s)

PushkarKokane
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:43 pmPost subject: Re: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Respected sir
can you provide UPI address of donation account....

N. Prabhakar wrote:

Dear Sirs,

I have made a donation of Rs.500/- to SEFI on 27th February, 2018 from my HDFC account to your Bank account in HDFC Bank, Fort Branch.
I am attaching herewith a docx file showing the HDFC Bank's statement for the above payment.

Please confirm to me by E

N. Prabhakar
Chartered Structural Engineer
Vasai (E), Pi
Sent withMailtrack

Quote:
Dear All,

• SB A/c. No. :00601450000635

半岛网页版登陆
Address:
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021

Best regards

Admin SEFI

Posted via Email
Post new topicReply to topicThank Post www.www.buonovino.com Forum Index->SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto pagePrevious1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9Next
Page7of9

Jump to:
Youcannotpost new topics in this forum
Youcannotreply to topics in this forum
Youcannotedit your posts in this forum
Youcannotdelete your posts in this forum
Youcannotvote in polls in this forum
Youcannotattach files in this forum
Youcandownload files in this forum

© 2003, 2008 SEFINDIA,Indian Domain Registration
Publishing or acceptance of an advertisement is neither a guarantee nor endorsement of the advertiser's product or service.advertisement policy
Baidu
map