www.www.buonovino.com

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions消化消化PreferencesFAQFAQSearchSearchMemberlistMemberlistUsergroupsUsergroupsRegisterRegisterFAQSecurity TipsFAQDonate
ProfileProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Field Engineering Talks on FB and Others
Goto pagePrevious1,2,3...339,340,341...345,346,347Next
Post new topicReply to topicThank Post www.www.buonovino.com Forum Index->SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic::View next topic
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:11 pmPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

Part 27 IF in continuation to Part 27IE
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid0LpfPJmCcbHgvDv2ss7oagVECoPFW6tAji41wR85dvtKqUx6cUg5QEWoqbaNFS8gUl
India Bharat,
Certain Informative Postings on Sefi & Others-2010- Engineering + Contracts
vikram.jeet
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:36 amPost subject: Re: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

suraj wrote:
巴拉特英蒂a �Bharat India, Citizen by birth
Truths Pertinent My Life Progress
1 Smoke seller, Tea seller, General items seller & many more items seller level status to Engineer status, climbing from much below poverty line to normal level of Civil Engineer, with a successful gradual building up of professional career in practical world of engineering
2 My Life Progress Related Projection or one may call it Summarized History, pertinent me & to some extent, my parent family members / siblings
3 Purpose of this information dissemination to world is about personal level / natural family struggles & consequential achievements, which may be considered often, beyond imaginations in general.
4组合家庭的情况下,事件和汽车eer involved professional interactive friends / collegues & work related writings transpired throughout, give/s an input to those, who have gotten some aspirations.
5 This information is also, provided for certain practical works related learnings / tutorials for those aspining professionals & others, who have gotten certain level of hunger about, to have some materials, which could be certainly, useful during working career.

Part 27 IG in continuation to Part 27IF
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02y27isdKt8kUxt4Qu9Dv96tNewZPYmDhkZ2k1zoRByQZwNBeinAfyDN1cge2W69zol

As already requested to Sri Suraj Singh saheb, PE having National & International experience for Quality Construction,, Contracts, Specifications,, and much more,, again request him to give some insight into his Life story on sefi in form of small postings as convenient to him. It may be noted that earlier our respected Sri UH Varyani saheb has given his Life story in form of small book,, also available on sefi in digital.

With best wishes and due regards
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:59 amPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

1 Smoke seller, Tea seller, General items seller & many more items seller level status to Engineer status, climbing from much below poverty line to normal level of Civil Engineer, with a successful gradual building up of professional career in practical world of engineering
2 My Life Progress Related Projection or one may call it Summarized History, pertinent me & to some extent, my parent family members / siblings
3 Purpose of this information dissemination to world is about personal level / natural family struggles & consequential achievements, which may be considered often, beyond imaginations in general.
4组合家庭的情况下,事件和汽车eer involved professional interactive friends / collegues & work related writings transpired throughout, give/s an input to those, who have gotten some aspirations.
5 This information is also, provided for certain practical works related learnings / tutorials for those aspining professionals & others, who have gotten certain level of hunger about, to have some materials, which could be certainly, useful during working career.

Personal Approach in Work 14.03.2017 on Face Book / Shared with Public
1 Personal Approach in Work, Which / Work should be Treated Real Worship
2 It is ones usual habit to see about, what others are doing or to wait for others to do something, in case it is intended to be done
3 It is my opinion, if one is capable to do something with even having a part degree of confidence, it should be started being done, if no other intends or will, so to do
4 Do not worry about, if you are alone by doing that

One Type of People
1 Once you start moving one step & also, thereafter many steps, others, who never bother about that would start watching your actions
2 Once, they are conscious about, they would start coming closer to you to watch all such actions
3 Later, they shall start talking to you & then admire you for your actions
4 Further, later, they shall ask you about, whether you require some help & even if, you do not require as such, they shall directly or indirectly, start helping you or cooperating with activity, you have been doing
5 All those, who during start had been criticising about your actions, but many of those shall start appreciating you
6 Also, you have not to stop or go oppose them, yet keep moving constructively, without having any limit consideration
7 At some point of time, when they find you punctual, regular & committed, they shall follow you & welcome, as well

Other Type of People
1 There shall also, be those, who would be negative in agreement with your commitment & start asking you to work within limits of time, remunerations & not to spoil working team environment
2 It shall happen, for they would be by conscience, forced to work in same spirit, as you have been demonstrating
3我面临的工作环境的状态n one organisation, but even after being opposed by some other people, continued doing as such
4 I never bothered about, what others had talked about me, but continued doing so, even being termed as Chamcha / Spoon, double paid, secret agreement or whatever else, I do not know about

Part 31S In Continuation to Part 31R
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid0KrrgzuT5iLiigb3NfGsM3JgfTngV7QhEQWwre8S3YmLbxaqummkqtDnAoRBD5mT3l
巴拉特英蒂a 2019 English To Hindi

Part 31SA In Continuation to Part 31S
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02Y5jqKCY2KxMNpwhUao6WPxZm2kP5EqFomCLmtqtxFiJYRj6ugawxph1rzgTMs4YEl

Part 31SB In Continuation to Part 31SA
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02kKViALZKoMkn2sALApKkqmfdAkKZbW6krbwKtY3ntuBDaAie4KsaqGAyRXPpdviYl
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:23 pmPost subject: Re: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

Respected Eng Vikram Jeet Saheb
Shall you provided your E mail ID?
I intend to send current draft of my work for your advice & suggestions
I have reached around more than 800 pages on MS Word, but I plan to reach say 1000 or more
This work is full of life totality & not just confined to Engineering

vikram.jeet wrote:
suraj wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02y27isdKt8kUxt4Qu9Dv96tNewZPYmDhkZ2k1zoRByQZwNBeinAfyDN1cge2W69zol

As already requested to Sri Suraj Singh saheb, PE having National & International experience for Quality Construction,, Contracts, Specifications,, and much more,, again request him to give some insight into his Life story on sefi in form of small postings as convenient to him. It may be noted that earlier our respected Sri UH Varyani saheb has given his Life story in form of small book,, also available on sefi in digital.

With best wishes and due regards
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:06 pmPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

00 Hour/s 21 Minutes Video �Face To Face
18.03.2023-Truths Pertinent My Life Progress - Talk 1020
https://www.facebook.com/100000185425294/videos/2165513307170283
vikram.jeet
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:49 amPost subject: Re: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

[quote="suraj"]Respected Eng Vikram Jeet Saheb
Shall you provided your E mail ID?
I intend to send current draft of my work for your advice & suggestions
I have reached around more than 800 pages on MS Word, but I plan to reach say 1000 or more
This work is full of life totality & not just confined to Engineering

vikram.jeet wrote:
suraj wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02y27isdKt8kUxt4Qu9Dv96tNewZPYmDhkZ2k1zoRByQZwNBeinAfyDN1cge2Ws

It is really encouraging for Civil and Structural Engineers, whether at Design Offices or at field in execution, PMC, Contracts, that a Life Story of Sri Suraj saheb comprising of about 1800 pages,, once readied by him, would be available to one and all.

Sir I could had liked to go thru your manuscripts, but due to eyesight issues,, may not able to do so, However yr Life Story will definitely be inspirational,, I am confident..

Interesting points can be shared by you on SEFI as per yr convenience,, and short reading, I can,,

Best wishes for yr endeavours,,

With kind regards,,
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:48 pmPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

01 Hour/s 05 Minutes Video �Face To Face
19.03.2023-Truths Pertinent My Life Progress-Suraj Singh-Talk 1021
https://www.facebook.com/100000185425294/videos/935705200792898
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:01 amPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

00 Hour/s 57 Minutes Video �ScreenShare
21.03.2023-Truths Pertinent My Life Progress-Suraj Singh-Talk 1022
https://www.facebook.com/100000185425294/videos/582825450459220
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:47 pmPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

Part 33
Lessons Learnt From Various Projects Professional Working
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02Dz87nmcgoiRpKQSm96bWHyZBnAKnGUCBHsmY2GryX99316aaeRcg59jLBK481JQNl
Recording lessons learnt
Recording lessons learnt-India Bharat
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:47 amPost subject: Truths Pertinent My Life Progress Reply with quote

Part 33A in continuation to Part 33
Lessons Learnt From Various Projects Professional Working
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02USCgsH6GxGiSaS9Qen7U7gLs9NuVp3WBLjMqCxNqQQAMoawFf7mjrySd32F35cotl
Recording lessons learnt-Iraq-Ansals-Eurodec
Post new topicReply to topicThank Post www.www.buonovino.com Forum Index->SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto pagePrevious1,2,3...339,340,341...345,346,347Next
Page340of347

Jump to:
Youcannotpost new topics in this forum
Youcannotreply to topics in this forum
Youcannotedit your posts in this forum
Youcannotdelete your posts in this forum
Youcannotvote in polls in this forum
Youcannotattach files in this forum
Youcandownload files in this forum

© 2003, 2008 SEFINDIA,Indian Domain Registration
Publishing or acceptance of an advertisement is neither a guarantee nor endorsement of the advertiser's product or service.advertisement policy
Baidu
map